Our Facial Treatments
Microneedling is a highly effective anti-ageing treatment designed to improve the appearance of your skin. It helps to generate new collagen to make your skin a smoother, firmer, clearer and more toned. The microneedling pen creates multiple superficial puncture wounds which makes the skin create new collagen and elastin.
Microneedling can be used for
- Tightening, lifting and rejuvenating skin
- Reducing acne scarring
- Improving wrinkles and fine lines
- Reducing the size & number of open pores
- Improving the appearance of light scars and stretch marks
- Improving the appearance of ‘age spots’ and sun damage
Treatments may be repeated every 4 weeks although this can differ depend on your needs a course of 4-6 is recommended for maximum results.
We recommend you contact us for free skin consultation prior to booking any facial treatments so that we can tailor best for your needs.
- Microneedling/Mesotherapy (45 mins) £80
- Microneedling and Dermaplane (60 mins) £90
Post treatment: you may look as though you have a moderate to severe sunburn and your skin may feel warm and tighter than usual. You may also notice some slight swelling.
This subside after 1 to 2 hours and will normally diminish within the same day or 24 hours. You may see slight redness after 24 hours but only in minimal areas or spots.
- When washing your face, do not use any scrub products, massage using your hands and use cool water only.
- Immediately after washing with water apply a generous layer of moisturiser
- Do not apply make-up for a minimum of 24 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid use of benzoyl peroxide or glycolic facial skin products during the healing process
- Avoid facial products containing fragrance
- Avoid the use of exfoliants, further peeling agents, retinoids, retinols and vitamin A product for 5-7 days after treatment
- Refrain from saunas, sun beds, steam baths and hot showers for 24hour
- Avoid intensive sun exposure, tanning both and extreme weather condition for 2 weeks
- Avoid high impact exercise or vigorous physical actives for 24 hours
- Avoid electrolysis, depilatory creams, waxing or laser hair removal for minimum 7 days
- ALWAYS use an spf to protect your skin