LVL lash lift
Our Lashes & Brows Treatments
LVL Lash Lift
LVL Lash Lift £35
LVL lash lift with tint £40
*You will need a patch test for all LVL 48 hours before treatment.
Our LVL lash lift is the revolutionary lash treatment that creates masses of length, volume and lift with your own natural lashes. No mascara. No extensions. No maintenance. Sounds idyllic right?
It’s a great alternative to lash extensions and the perfect way to enhance what you already have, whether your lashes are long, short, thick or stubborn. This treatment will create the look of longer, fuller lashes that make your eyes appear more open and youthful as well as saving time in your morning routine (a few more ZZZs in the morning cant be bad)
So, if you’re looking for a long-lasting, low maintenance, natural looking eyelash enhancement then the LVL lash lift is for you.
What we do;
Step 1: Lift
With all the lashes neatly bonded, a lifting balm is then applied which allows the structure and shape of your lashes to change and be lifted at the root
Step 2: Volumise
Once this has been removed, a volumising fix is applied which seals your lashes into their new shape
Step 3: Boost
A lash tint is then applied which darkens the lashes and adds volume and length
Step 4: Moisturise
Finally, a moisturising serum is applied to nourish the lashes and ease them off the shield, revealing beautifully healthy, lifted lashes
- The treatment takes between 45 min and 1 hour
- Immediate results and lasts up to 8 weeks
- The LVL products have been packed with vital ingredients like collagen and oats to enhance lash health and strength, whilst minimising the risk of damage
- Although not needed as your lashes can be tinted during your treatment it is perfectly safe to wear mascara after 48 hours of receiving the treatment.
- Please wait 48 hour after treatment before getting your lashes wet to ensure your eyelashes are locked in place as they can drop if they get wet or hot.
- Anyone from age 18 can have the LVL lash lift.
*Please note: all new clients will require a patch test at least 24 hours prior to Brow and Lash treatments. Your comfort and safety is a prime consideration for us – always.
A patch test for tinting, lash lift and brow procedures is required 48 hours prior to treatment if a first time appointment, if it has been longer than 6 months since your last treatment or if your medical circumstances have changed.
Contraindications for lash and brow treatments
- Scar tissue (6 months minor operation, 2 years major operation)
- Undiagnosed Lumps/Bumps
- Cuts, abrasions, skin lesions in the area
- Hypersensitive skin
- Psoriasis in the area
- Blepharitis (inflammation of the eyelid).
- Watery eye
- Viral or bacterial infections
- Reaction to a patch test for tinting/lifting/lamination
- Eczema in the brow or lash hairs
- Recent chemical treatments in this area (less than one week)
- Recent operation in the treatment area