Our Facial Treatments
The latest beauty treatment, taking the industry by storm.
What is Dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning is an effective exfoliating skin care treatment which involves gently scraping the surface of the skin with a surgical scalpel (like shaving your face) to remove the dead skin and fuzz; very fine body hair – often referred to as “peach fuzz” hair, all which contribute to annoying skin issues: wrinkles, dullness, spots (totally natural, happens to the best of us)… you get where we’re going with this.
Sounds cray right? Imagine baby soft skin helping give you a smooth base for applying makeup, it will glide on super smoothly. You’ll be looking healthy, glowy, brighter and a youthful looking complexion. It’s a no brainer
Dermaplaning is safe for most skin types including sun damage, fine lines, dry patches and dull skin.
- It isn’t painful at all, yes you can feel it but it doesn’t hurt
- No downtime needed, get it done in your lunch hour and you’ll be good to go straight back to work with nobody expecting a thing
- Its good to let your skin settle for the rest of the day without applying makeup
- We recommend using a hyaluronic cream/moisturiser to help repair the skin and keep it hydrated (after all, removing the peach hair is your skin barrier)
- Despite all the old wives tales you may hear, Your WILL NOT grow back thicker or darker.
- Wait at least a month between treatments
- Ensure you wear an SPF of at least 30 (you should be doing this anyway) as your skin will be more susceptible to the sun
Original Dermaplane Facial (cleanse, dermaplane, moisturise) 30 minutes £35
Luxury Dermaplane Facial (Deep cleanse with steam, dermaplane, mask, lymphatic massage, moisturise)
60 minutes £45
Dermaplane and Chemical Peel 60 minutes £65