Our Facial Treatments
A chemical peel enhances and smoothes the texture of the skin. It is an effective treatment for facial blemishes, wrinkles and uneven pigmentation. They exfoliate the outer layers of dead skin, revealing a new skin layer with improve skin texture, tone and colour.
We offer a different range of CLINICARE chemical peels which are tailored for your specific skin concern. Glow peel, Refresh peel and Pure peel.
Each different chemical peel targets concerns such as:
- Ageing skin
- Photo damaged skin
- Rough texture, fine lines and wrinkles
- Enlarged pores, dull, sallow skin colour
- Inflammatory and non-inflammatory acne
- Blackheads and comedones
Your Therapist will recommend the best peel to achieve the results you want; we recommend you contact us for free skin consultation prior to booking any facial treatments so that we can tailor best for your needs.
- Chemical peel (60 mins) £55
- Chemical peel and Dermaplane (60 mins) £65
Post treatment: Reactions from the treatment can include: skin redness, flushing, peeling, dryness, irritation, tightness and tenderness.
These effects will usually subside within a couple of hours and many people are able to return to their normal activities the same day.
- The skin may peel or flake but refrain from touching picking or pulling at any loose skin, this may compromise the results
- The skin can be cleansed with a gentle cleanser with warm/tepid water. Do not scrub, pat dry.
- Avoid use of benzoyl peroxide or glycolic facial skin products during the healing process
- Avoid facial products containing fragrance
- Avoid the use of exfoliants, further peeling agents, retinoids, retinols and vitamin A product for 5-7 days after treatment
- Refrain from saunas, sun beds, steam baths and hot showers for 24hour
- Avoid intensive sun exposure, tanning both and extreme weather condition for 2 weeks
- Avoid high impact exercise or vigorous physical actives for 24 hours
- Avoid electrolysis, depilatory creams, waxing or laser hair removal for minimum 7 days
- Avoid swimming or chlorinated water for 2 weeks
- Use of an intensive moisturiser is recommended for at least a week as skin may feel dryer or tighter after treatment
- Minimal make up can be applied once skin has settled
- Any concerns should be reported to your practitioner as soon as possible
- ALWAYS use an spf to protect your skin.