Brow & Lash Tint
Our Lashes & Brows Treatments
Eyebrow and Eyelash Tinting
Eyebrow Tint Treatments
Those with lighter brows will love the impact darkening eyebrows can have. A tint should be one shade darker than your natural hair colour. An eyebrow tint takes minutes to apply and will give your brows the depth and presence to enhance your eyes. Lasting up to 3/4 weeks
Eyelash Tint Treatments
A lash tint will allow you to ditch the mascara and enjoy enhanced dark lashes for up to 4 weeks.
Eyebrow Tint 15 mins £10
Eyelash Tint 15 mins £15
**Please note: all new clients will require a patch test at least 24 hours prior to tinting. Your comfort and safety is a prime consideration for us – always.
A patch test for tinting, lash lift and brow procedures is required 24 – 48 hours prior to treatment if a first time appointment, if it has been longer than 6 months since your last treatment or if your medical circumstances have changed.
Contraindications for lash and brow treatments
- Scar tissue (6 months minor operation, 2 years major operation)
- Undiagnosed Lumps/Bumps
- Cuts, abrasions, skin lesions in the area
- Hypersensitive skin
- Psoriasis in the area
- Blepharitis (inflammation of the eyelid).
- Watery eye
- Viral or bacterial infections
- Reaction to a patch test for tinting/lifting/lamination
- Eczema in the brow or lash hairs
- Recent chemical treatments in this area (less than one week)
- Recent operation in the treatment area